Purchase Price Includes:
- 4,000 acres (50+ Parcels - PID's to be confirmed).
- Saw Mill Constructed in 1992 at a cost of 1.2 Million,
20' ceiling height - Average production 70,000 board foot per day.
At today's prices of $450US per $K (Based on Madison's Weekly Report for Stud Wood):
Indicated potential daily cash flow is $31,500US.
- Kiln Building and Storage. Contains two Kilns (55,000 capacity each) Built in 1992.
- 1.5 storey office building on site (Presently rented)
- Planer Mill in Good condition.
Built in 2003 at a cost of $1.4 Million
54'x54' + 64'x54' (2'x12') Roll up two half conveyor in place.
19' ceilings and 1 ton hoist.
- Garage 30' x 70' with two 14' doors and 16' ceiling height.
For more information, please contact Larry Matthews
Phone: 902-483-0754 or firstname.lastname@example.org